10 February 2017

Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Essie nail polish in Plumberry and Romper Room / Clinique Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry

Most people have two approaches to Valentine's Day. The first approach would be disregarding it and not making a big deal of it, and the second approach would be celebrating it religiously with all the pink and red you can find and the grandest of romantic gestures. C and I tend to be more on the casual side of the spectrum. For many years, while C and I were in a long distance relationship, we chose to completely ignore it and then on the first Valentine's Day we spent physically together we opted to stay in, watch a film and eat all the Haribo Starmix we could manage. Since that Valentine's Day, we've kept it casual and budget friendly, avoiding overcrowded restaurants and expensive gifts. That's not to say I don't like a cute gift and on Valentine's Day I like to treat myself. After all, the most important relationship you'll have in life is with yourself. So why not treat yourself to a nice V-Day gift? 

I've rounded up my favourite Valentine's Day budget-conscious gifts for yourself or any lady in your life.

Butlers Chocolates / Card / Leather Crossbody Bag
Lace Bralette / PJ Shorts / Sweater
Butlers Chocolates

No comments:

Post a Comment