1 January 2017

Hello 2017


With every new year comes a blank page to fill with new stories, new adventures, new joys and new sorrows, new goals and new failures - let's be realistic, it's not all going to be roses and good things! But that's life and 2016 brought another year of experiences that have prepared me for what's to come. As with everyone else on the days leading up to and after new year's day, I sit here in a deeply reflective state going over the last year. It was filled with such good memories of C and me in our little apartment, of travels and discovering new countries, of personal achievements and growth in work. This past year had some incredible moments and some sad ones as well, it's been a rollercoaster and it's been emotional. I'm ready for 2016 to come to an end and I can't wait for what's to come in 2017. There's so much that I want to accomplish in this new year and as always I like to jot down my goals and aspirations as a way to stay accountable. 


So 2017 is the year is the year I


learn how to breath more, to meditate and not let my mind get carried away with negativity;

learn a new hobby - calligraphy;

read more books - one per month at a minimum;

build new meaningful relationships and improve existing ones;

drink more water;

dedicate more time to this space;

save more and learn to invest my money;

start a new job and a new life in a new city with my favourite person in the world.



Happy New Year and may 2017 be your greatest yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment