14 January 2017

Back to Punta Cana


Sadly, I'm not actually back in Punta Cana, though I wish I was! I wanted to post the last of our photos from our recent trip to the Dominican Republic. As you would have seen if you follow me on Instagram or in my previous blog posts, C and I were in Punta Cana in early November. We enjoyed it so much we still talk about how great it was and how lovely and relaxing our stay was. We stayed at the Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda which we would recommend to anyone looking for an all-inclusive beach getaway. 

Our daily schedule was very uneventful which is exactly what I was after. We rose around nine, had breakfast at ten and went to the beach until lunchtime. We'd have lunch and then make our way to the pool for more relaxing. In the late afternoons, before the sun went down, we'd often go for walks on the beach or around the different hotels part of our resort.

I love a good beach cover up but sometimes feel like they're a bit overdone. I had packed these loose trousers in case it got a bit cooler in the evenings or for travelling but ended up pairing them with a black one piece bathing suit for one of our walks.

Bathing Suit: ASOS / Trousers: Reitmans / Sandals: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment