10 December 2016

My favourite DIY Lip Scrub


If you're anything like me, winter means dry skin and my lips are no exceptions. Recently with the increased talk of banning microbeads in scrubs and beauty products, I realised I could be making my own lip scrub that would help the environment and my wallet. So I set about trying a few recipes and settled on my favourite below. It's very simple and can be made with ingredients most likely already in the house and can be adapted to your preferences. I like mine slightly softer so I can use it more often, but if you like your scrub rougher, just add less honey or more sugar.

What you'll need

2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of honey
1 teaspoon of oil
5 - 10 drops of your preferred essential oil

Mix it all together to your preferred consistency and voila - it's that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment