24 November 2016

The Rope Bridge


Ever since I saw Julia's post on Gal Meets Glam's where she went to Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge I knew I had to go there. Given that it's just 15 minutes drive from the Giant's Causeway we thought it would make a great addition to our trip to Northern Ireland. I've said it before, I love the Irish coast and this picturesque walk didn't disappoint.

Part of the reason I was so keen on going to the rope bridge was to see if my fear of heights had dissipated over the years. It was an extremely windy the day and the bridge was pretty shaky but it's extremely well secured to the rock with large iron chains. At no point did I feel unsafe and I even took a moment to look down and look at the beautiful turquoise water.  After this experience, I think it's safe to say I no longer have a fear of heights.


Sweater: Dunnes / Coat: Zara / Jeans: Topshop / Boots: Blondo / 
Hat: Hudson's Bay / Bag: Longchamp / Sunglasses: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment