10 September 2016

Howth Cliff Walk


It's crazy to think that this summer has nearly already come to an end.  last summer, I spent most of the time inside always waiting for nicer and warmer weather and I promised myself at the start of this one that I wouldn't do the same thing again. I now understand that in Ireland sun and warmth may not always come around so I knew I couldn't sit and wait, I'd have to make the most of any weather. I don't know if it's just the fact that I adopted a more optimistic attitude to the weather, but I do think that we've had much nicer weather this year. So I took full advantage of it. C & I went on a couple good hikes, I spent days at the beach in Brittas Bay and in local parks in Dublin. If we went out for some food and there was an outside seating area we sat there, I played golf and went to the driving range if it was sunny instead of doing yoga inside. You get the picture I was outside a lot this summer and I'm so happy I enjoyed it.

We took these photos on our last hike of the summer. We drove to Howth on a Saturday afternoon after having brunch in town and walked the Howth Cliff Walk. It's an easy enough walk through the woods and then it loops around Howth Head with some great views of Dublin, Howth Head lighthouse and Howth harbour.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment