5 June 2016

Pleats


At 5'2" I've always shied away from midi skirts and dresses. That's not to say that I don't love them, I absolutely do, but I never felt as confident wearing them as I did wearing shorter hemlines. That all changed when I saw this skirt in Penneys. I bought it, got home and quickly realised that with a pair of heels midi skirts look great, even on a more petite frame. I've now worn it a couple of times, experimenting with different ways to style it and I'm glad to say I feel just as confident wearing this length as any length. So much so, that I have no problem wearing it with ballet flats! What I love most about the skirt though is the delicate  combination of the pale peachy-pink colour and the pleats. I know this will be my go-to this summer when I want a feminine look.

Top: Reitmans (old) / Skirt: Penneys / Shoes: Nine West / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment