19 November 2015

Nice


Last month C and I flew to Nice to meet up with my parents and join them on the last legs of their European trip. Neither of us had ever been to the French Riviera so we thought this was the perfect opportunity for a bit of rest and relaxation with family. I was hoping for warmer and sunnier weather for a true change of scenery but we still made the best of what we had with day trips to surrounding areas (more on that to come) and late night al fresco dinners.

We didn't spend much time in Nice but when we did we toured around the Veille Ville and the Promenade des Anglais. The architecture was so different than anything I had ever previously seen and something I really wanted to try and capture. I loved the yellow and orange tones and colours of the buildings and how each was battered with imperfections brought on by time.

No comments:

Post a Comment