30 July 2015

Vintage Cars


A few weeks ago I made an offhand comment at breakfast that as a child my family would occasionally go to vintage car shows. There happened to be a classic car show just that day not far from where we live. C and I had no plans for the afternoon and the weather was nice so decided to we drive out to the show for the afternoon. I never realized how much I like classic cars. I'm not interested in the mechanics, I'll leave that to C, all I'm interested in is their aesthetics. Vintage cars are so much more pleasing to the eye than today's mass produced cars. I have no trouble picturing myself driving down the country side in a pretty dress in a beautiful shiny classic car. In my dreams, I will one day own a pale blue vintage car - convertible roof optional.


No comments:

Post a Comment