12 May 2015

Birthday Attire


Last Monday was my birthday. And it was great. It was a bank holiday in Ireland, which means it was a day off. C and I lounged around the apartment with no hurry to do anything. When in comes to my birthday, I'm quite low-key. I like to relax, be comfortable and have a nice meal. In the evening we headed into town to have dinner at Sophie's, the rooftop restaurant of the Dean Hotel on Harcourt Street. The atmosphere was really nice and trendy with a stunning view of the city. The clouds cleared up just in time for us to watch the sunset over Dublin. The food was simple and delicious. Wild mushroom risotto and an italian antipasti board as starters and pizzas baked in a wood oven stove for our main course. 

Since it was a Monday, I really didn't want to dress up and I was in the mood for some neutral basics with a slight twist. The fun polka dot tights and leather skirt where just the right amount edge to an otherwise simple outfit and still easy and comfortable. 

Trench Coat: Gap / Skirt: H&M / T-shirt: Gap / Tights: Primark /
Boots: Zara / Bag: Longchamps

No comments:

Post a Comment