1 January 2015

Hello 2015

Photo Source
Like most people in this world, I truly believe that a new year means a new beginning. However, I view a new year as not a new beginning per say, but more of a continuation, like a new chapter of a book. 2014 was a very good year for me. It brought me to Dublin to be with my love and allowed me to learn and grow in ways I never would have had I stayed at home and I am incredibly thankful for this experience. For this New Year I don't want to start anew, but keep going on this journey I'm on. I want 2015 to be bigger and better than the last and I want this year to be the best year yet. By having this positive thought at the start of the year I hope to shape 2015 into what I want it to be by actively making decisions to improve every part of my life. Isn't that what people mean when they come up with their New Year resolutions? I'm still finalizing my resolutions (although I hate that word in this context) and will be sharing them on here as a way of holding myself accountable. So with that I say, goodbye 2014 and hello 2015! I'm ready for you.


*Pssst: If you like the image above, it's printable, just follow the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment