4 December 2014

On Repeat


Since the weather has gotten colder, I've been wearing this outfit on repeat. It's funny because up to a year ago I would have never worn navy and black together. I thought it was one of those unwritten fashion rules that shouldn't be broken and now that I've broken it, I can't get enough of this combo. In some ways I think it's classier and more put together than the more basic black on black. But the real reason this outfit is on repeat is that it's so cozy and comfortable. This cowl neck tunic is perfect for this time of year. It's so snug and warm, perfect for staying in and just warm enough for the chilly winter weather. 

Coat: Tommy Hilfiger /  Tunic: Forever 21 / Pants: Topshop / Scarf: Harrods of London /
Gloves: Ralph Lauren / Boots: Sole Society / Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff

No comments:

Post a Comment