14 December 2014

Jazzy Holiday Nails



I'm not usually a fan of glittery nails, but if there's a time of year to wear them, it's definitely during the Holiday season. As December rolls around I always inexplicably crave glittery nails - it must be all the sparkles in the clothing, lights and decorations! I found this amazing Essie Hors d'Oeuvres nail polish and I was delighted with just how glittery it was. The colour is a wonderful mix of gold metallic varnish with flecks of silver glitter added, giving it a truly two-dimensional look. It's great on it's own, but even better layered over a festive red. And for those who don't want to go all out festive? I can imagine Hors d'Oeuvres looking great over a purple toned grey like Merino Cool or a deep navy like After School Boy Blazer.


Will you be adding some glitter to your holiday manicures?


No comments:

Post a Comment