11 December 2014

Howth Harbour


Whilst finally finishing the editing my photos from our Malahide Castle and Howth tour, which I wrote about here, I thought I would share a few of the photos of Howth harbour I took. By the time the bus reached Howth, it was already mid-afternoon and the misty fog had still not lifted. Again, it made for some incredible and somewhat eery photos, especially when we walked part of the Cliff Path Loop in the forest. Howth is definitely one of those little towns I hope to visit again in the summer once the weather is nicer to be able to enjoy some fish and chips from one of the many fish shops and sit along the pier, without freezing my hands off!


2 comments:

  1. amazing blog post !!!


    I love your blog its amazing

    if you have a few secounds would be great if you was to check out my blog

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/


    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comments!
      Catherine x

      Delete