21 December 2014

Dublin at Christmas


Dublin at Christmas is something out of a fairytale. It is so beautiful and magical. The city really goes all out in decorating it's streets and they're all so festive. It's comforting to see that they don't shy away from having signs that say Merry Christmas or Nollaig Shona Duit (Irish for Merry Christmas). The city's major streets are all lit up and everywhere you turn you will find some kind of festive embellishment. The city also puts up these great big trees and each is decorated in a different way.

Dublin at Christmas is always going to be special to me. The first time I visited was at Christmas and I fell in love with the city. I'm not sure if it was the decorations but I know it must have played a small part in it.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful time of the year! Dublin looks amazing. I'd love to go there for Xmas one day. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete