18 December 2014

Christmas Tree Trimming


This past weekend we took trimming the tree to the next level. After successfully convincing C in getting a real Christmas tree, we realized we needed a base for it. We got the cheapest one we could find and went home with it only to realize that the trunk of our tree was too big for our new base. That's when we got the saw out and trimmed our tree, or more accurately, chopped off the sides of the trunk. Once that was done I got to work decorating our first Christmas tree. Of course, tree trimming and decorating must be done in PJs, so I got into my most comfortable and festive pyjamas and put on Micheal Bublé's Christmas album for a proper festive ambience. Even though we ran out of lights and couldn't cover the top third of the tree, I'm really pleased with how it looks and with one week to Christmas I am getting so giddy!

Sweater: Gap / PJ bottoms: Next / Socks: Penneys

No comments:

Post a Comment