30 December 2014

A Look Back at December


I can't believe that we're already at the end of December and 2014. I'm going to go ahead and be a cliché when I say this year went by so quickly! It's mad when I sit down and really think of it and the scariest thing of all is how quickly December went by. It happens every year. In the run-up to Christmas time seems to go in fast-forward mode as we rush to finish work and our shopping before the Holidays. I tried very hard to slow down and take in Christmas and all it's festivities as a resident of Ireland and not merely as a visitor, as I was in my previous visits at Christmas. So for this month's look back post, the photos (all from my Instagram account) are mostly all about Christmas. Should anyone expect any differently in December? I think not!

As always, you can follow me on Instagram @ofthekindredsoul for live photo updates of my everyday life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment