26 November 2014

The Weekend Edition #6


I mentioned in my previous post that I was feeling a bit under the weather at the weekend. C decided that the best way for me to recover was to get some fresh air outside of the city. There is nothing that I love more than going for a weekend drive to small towns so I was definitely up for a little adventure, despite feeling so ill. We jumped in the car and headed south to the beautiful seaside town of Dalkey for a late afternoon lunch. Dalkey is filled with little shops and caf├ęs where we enjoyed soup and sandwiches. I loved the old castle and the decorated side streets that had the cutest gift shops. On the drive back we had an amazing view of Dun Laoghaire at dusk. I was so happy to be able to capture it on camera. I'm already looking forward to coming back in the summer when the weather will be (slightly) warmer to be able to appreciate all that this little seaside town has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment