14 October 2014

Fall Beauty Update


Whenever the seasons change I find myself adding a few pieces to my make-up collection that will carry me through the season and onto the next. I saw this Chanel palette at the airport on my way over to Dublin and I couldn't resist it. It has a couple neutral colours, which I love and a this gorgeous peachy tone that blends really nicely with a brown smokey liner. But, the best thing about this palette is the purple shade. I've been looking for one for a while now but couldn't seem to find one without it being part of a pink-toned palette. The purple shade works great as a liner and adds something different to a black flick which I've been wearing a lot of lately. I also picked up a new lip shade in a berry colour that screams fall and a neutral nail polish in Buttermilk from Topshop. After the bright colours of the summer it's nice to move into more neutral tones for the autumn.

What are you adding to your beauty bag this fall?

Chanel Les 4 Ombres quad in 34 Éclosion
Topshop Sheer Lips in Chuck
Topshop Nail Polish in Buttermilk

1 comment:

  1. Love those shades!
    Check out my blog sometime :) xo
    http://thejoifullife.com/

    ReplyDelete