29 October 2014

Aztec


Sweater weather is firmly here and I am enjoying it immensely. I love being cozy and comfortable, yet still presentable. This sweater fits the bill. It's warm and thick, perfect for running quick errands. It's also adjusted and fitted in just the right places so it looks smart enough to wear in an office. What I like best about this sweater though are colours and pattern. Magenta and bright orange are not colours I would normally go for, and certainly not together, but when I saw them together in this Aztec print, I couldn't look away. The sweater adds just the right amount of something something to an otherwise basic black and white outfit. Did I mention how cozy it is?

Sweater: Simons / Shirt: Jones New York / Pants: Topshop / Boots: Sole Society

No comments:

Post a Comment