19 September 2014

My New City


Hello from Dublin! It has been nearly a week since I've arrived in my new city and a busy one it has been. The flight over had a lot of turbulence which meant that I didn't get much sleep. I was very luckily upgraded to first class (my first time flying first!) and it was amazing. Champagne during takeoff? Yes, please! I landed very early in Dublin and my lovely boyfriend was there to welcome me to my new country. It feels so good to finally be here after months of anticipation, planning and preparing for this moment. Since I've been here we have settled in our new apartment (photos to come soon), familiarized ourselves with our new neighbourhood and enjoyed our time together. Here are some photos I've been taking since I've been here.

No comments:

Post a Comment