5 September 2014

End of Summer Blues


One of my favourite things to do whilst in the country is to drive along the country roads. My father and I often go on our own drives with no where in particular to go. You know what they say, it's not about the destination, it's about the journey. We often end up in small towns and discover new parts of the beautiful Eastern Townships, which my Dad loves so much. On one of these drives we spotted this beautiful view and stopped to take a few photos during golden hour. The scenery was gorgeous and it was a beautiful way to end the day.

Dress: Smart Set / Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters / Shoes: Urban Outfitters

5 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC!? Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the day in the country. You look so cute!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Congrats on the move :)

    Hope you’ll enter my L’Occitane giveaway: http://withlovefromkat.com/fall-beauty-must-haves-with-loccitane-divine-body-oil-cream-collection

    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! You have a great giveaway. I hope it's opened internationally!

      Delete