13 August 2014

Summer Stripes


I've talked about my love of stripes before and I'm back today with yet another striped ensemble. I just can't help myself! Stripes are classic, always relevant and very versatile. They can just as easily be dressed up as they can be dressed down. Ever since I got this simple jersey dress a couple of weeks ago I haven't been able to stop wearing it. (See how I wore it here with rain boots.) Simple doesn't have to mean boring. With the right accessories and styling, I was able to make a work-appropriate outfit while retaining the comfort and practical aspects of the dress.






Dress: Joe Fresh (similar) / Shirt: American Eagle (old) / Flats: Joe Fresh (old) /
Necklace: Smart Set (old) / Belt: Jacob / Wallet: Winners (old) / Bracelet: Hudson's Bay (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment