24 July 2014

Meet my Rebecca Minkoff


You know a few weeks ago when I mentioned that I had gone to the hr2 sale, with no intention of buying anything and then walking out with a new handbag? Well, here it is! My first designer handbag! When I saw this Rebecca Minkoff number on the rack, I fell in love with it right away. I love the classic look of it with the gold chain that adds a slightly tougher edge. (And I love the sound it makes. Is that weird?) The fact that it's not black makes it different than all other dark handbags. I do love classic with a twist and this back exemplifies this for me. I know I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it through the years to come. And with a price like that - it was at more that 50% off the original price - how could I have possibly resisted not purchasing it?




No comments:

Post a Comment