10 June 2014

The Weekend Edition #1









While most of Montreal was out in the streets enjoying the F1 festivities this weekend, I decided to take a break from the city and head to my parents' condo in Bromont. Fresh country air was just what I needed to relax and de-stress ahead of my busy work week. On Saturday I woke up early and had a long walk in the woods and enjoyed the peaceful tranquility that nature can offer. After my hike through the mountain, and a quick lunch, I spent the rest of the afternoon by the pool. Sunday was mainly spent by the pool with a bit of shopping in the afternoon at the local shops and then more swimming and poolside lounging. It was the perfect weekend and I look forward to spending a few more like that throughout the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment