20 May 2014

Addicted to Dior Addict Lip Glow


Recently, whilst in Quebec City visiting my grandmother, I popped in Holt's Renfrew and headed straight for the Dior counter. I needed the Dior Addict Lip Glow in my life. At $35, it can be a bit steep for some, but in my opinion it is well worth it. I love a "your lips but better" lip stain or balm. This nifty little product is exactly that. According to the box, the Dior Addict Lip Glow is a "color awakening lipbalm". It reacts to your lips' chemistry to create the perfect colour and is also hydrating. The colour in the tube is bubblegum pink and on my lips it comes out as a sheer reddish-coral colour the majority of the time. I am not a big lipstick wearer so this product is perfect when I'm in a hurry in the morning or on the way to a meeting. It adds just the right amount of colour all the while being completely personalized for you and with a light mint smell. How can it not be addictive?



No comments:

Post a Comment